Cerasuolo Orso Rosso – Controlled Designation of Origin – Organic Wine
- Grapes: 100% Montepulciano
- Area: Hills of Chieti-slopes of Maiella
- Vineyard origin: Wine obtained from Montepulciano, Abruzzo’s pride in the world. Very common in central Italy between Abruzzo and Marche. History tells us that its native land is Torre de’ Passeri, in the province of Pescara.
- Soil: Medium mixture-limestone
- Altimetry and exposure: 300-500 m.a.s.l.
- Age of vineyards: 20-25 years old
- Vine training system: Pergola Abruzzese
- Grape harvest: Manual
- Vinification: Harvesting is done by hand, the grape must not reach the complete ripeness but it will be better to rely on technological ripeness in order to obtain the right acidity and the right sugar level. The vinification takes place without the contact of the skins so as to give the fantastic color that distinguishes it.
The fermentation through certified organic yeasts, the controlled temperature and the maturation give the wine important and complex tones.
- Alcohol content: 12.5% ABV
- Food and wine pairing and serving temperature: Excellent with appetizers, cheese, soup, and roasted meat. 12-14° C
- Sight: Canonical pink Cerasuolo
- Smell: Good olfactory texture hinged on hints of berries, raspberry, pomegranate, cherry, morello cherry, tomato leaf, rose hip, and mint.
- Taste: Pleasantness to the palate, fruity taste with the same descriptors perceived by the nose, medium intensity and medium length. Elegant sapidity and closure with a hint of almond.
- Food and wine pairing: Pizza Boscaiola, cheese burger, stuffed vegetables au gratin, octopus and potatoes, and pasta e fagioli.
BOTTLED BY TENUTA MICOLI SRL
Loc. Guastameroli, Via XXIV Maggio
Frisa (CH) – Italy
at plant 069002 – IT
CONTROLLED CERTIFIED BY CCPB
Control body authorized by MIPAAFIT – BIO – 009
CONTROLLED OPERATOR N.EZ24
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Produced in Italy
- Waste for disposal: green glass, cork, aluminum capsules