Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Orso Nero 2018 – Controlled Designation of Origin – Organic Wine
- Grapes: 100% Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
- Area: Hills of Chieti-slopes of Maiella
- Vineyard origin: His Majesty Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, one of the most famous wines of Italy and spread all over the world, covers a vast area in our territory including the entire coast to the hinterland.
- Soil: Medium mixture-limestone
- Altimetry and exposure: 300-500 m.a.s.l.
- Age of vineyards: 20-25 years old
- Vine training system: Pergola Abruzzese
- Grape harvest: Manual
- Vinification: For the production of this important wine we start at the beginning of October when the grapes after harvesting start a maceration of 14 days, where the wine at a temperature of about 20° C completes its alcoholic fermentation and then it is introduced in barrique where it finishes its fermentation, finally it is aged for another 6 months in wood or in bottles.
- Alcohol content: 14% ABV
- Food and wine pairing and serving temperature: Boiled, roasted, and braised meat. 16-18° C
- Sight: Ruby red
- Smell: Opening of unripened cherry and black cherry, sweet note of caramel counterbalanced by the balsamic impression.
- Taste: Gentle tannin and good acidity. Pleasant taste without exceeding in complexity.
- Food and wine pairing: Chestnuts, Chitarrina Abruzzese with meat balls.
BOTTLED BY TENUTA MICOLI SRL
Loc. Guastameroli, Via XXIV Maggio
Frisa (CH) – Italy
at plant 069002 – IT
CONTROLLED CERTIFIED BY CCPB
Control body authorized by MIPAAFIT – BIO – 009
CONTROLLED OPERATOR N.EZ24
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Produced in Italy
- Waste for disposal: green glass, cork, aluminum capsules