Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOC Orso Bianco – Controlled Designation of Origin – Organic Wine
- Grape varieties: 100% Trebbiano Abruzzese
- Area: Hills of Chieti-slopes of Maiella
- Grapes: “VINUM TREBULANUM” as the writer Pliny the Elder described it, “village wine” or “homemade wine”. Grape variety very present throughout Abruzzo, thanks to the various altitudes in the region, which create the ideal habitat to bring out its spectacular delicacy.
- Soil: Medium mixture-limestone
- Altimetry and exposure: 300-500 m.a.s.l.
- Age of vineyards: 15-20 years old
- Vine training system: Pergola Abruzzese
- Grape harvest: Manual
- Vinification: Hand harvested in September when the grapes reach the perfect balance between sugar content and acidity, giving the wine freshness and delicacy, which make it perfect. Both the fermentation that takes place with the addition of certified organic yeasts, and the care with which the temperature is controlled, ending with the sweet maturation give this wine completeness.
- Alcohol content: 12.5% ABV
- Food and wine pairing and serving temperature: Perfect with fish appetizers, white meat, and cheese. 9-11° C
- Sight: Brilliant golden yellow with a hint of powder.
- Smell: Citrus notes of tangerine and cedar zest. Hints of crisp white peach, herbs, sage, white flowers, and almond. Mineral.
- Taste: In the mouth full, fresh and fruity drupes like apricot. Salty punctuation, medium structure and sip tends to be persistent.
- Food and wine pairing: scallops au gratin, grilled squids, sushi, cold cuts, Pasta Cacio e Pepe, crusted salmon, pasta with tuna, ravioli with butter, and white truffle.
BOTTLED BY TENUTA MICOLI SRL
Loc. Guastameroli, Via XXIV Maggio
Frisa (CH) – Italy
at plant 069002 – IT
CONTROLLED CERTIFIED BY CCPB
Control body authorized by MIPAAFIT – BIO – 009
CONTROLLED OPERATOR N.EZ24
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Produced in Italy
- Waste for disposal: green glass, cork, aluminum capsules